We Need To Talk About Kevin$ 23.99
A suspenseful and gripping psychological thriller, Lynne Ramsay’s WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN explores the fractious relationship between a mother and her evil son. Tilda Swinton, in a bracing, tour-de-force performance, plays the mother, Eva, as she contends for years with the increasing malevolence of her first-born child, Kevin (Ezra Miller). Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN explores nature vs. nurture on a whole new level as Eva's own culpability is measured against Kevin's innate evilness. Ramsay's masterful storytelling simultaneously combines a provocative moral ambiguity with a satisfying and compelling narrative, which builds to a chilling, unforgettable climax
- Behind the Scenes of KEVIN – insights from the set with the cast and crew
- Extra footage from the famous “La Tomatina” tomato festival in Spain
- In Conversation – Telluride Film Festival honors Tilda Swinton
- An interview with Lionel Shriver, author of the source novel
- Original theatrical trailer
With an exclusive essay by psychoanalyst Mark Stafford
Purchase of PPR permits screening in a classroom or library or to a public group of less than 50 people when no admission is charged. If admission is charged or if the group is more than 50 people, please contact Oscilloscope Laboratories to arrange a commercial film booking.
To inquire about streaming rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.