This award-winning documentary investigates what experts label the most important political and environmental issue of the 21st Century: the world water crisis. Building a case against the growing privatization of the world's dwindling fresh water supply, the director focuses on politics, pollution, human rights, and the emergence of a domineering world water cartel. Interviews with scientists and activists intelligently reveal the rapidly building crisis at both the global and human scale, and the film introduces many of the governmental and corporate culprits behind the water grab, while begging the question 'CAN ANYONE REALLY OWN WATER?'
- Crisp new 16:9 anamorphic transfer
- Commentary by the film's director Irena Salina and editor Caitlin Dixon
- Expanded interviews with key international experts on water privatization, political activism, and the spiritual significance of water
- Call to Resistance - key first steps to action and links to important allies in the fight to preserve access to safe, affordable water
- Deleted scenes and water PSAs