Billy The Kid
A provocative coming-of-age story, Jennifer Venditti's debut film, BILLY THE KID (2007), is an acclaimed odyssey into the soul of an American teenager. Venditti follows Billy as he navigates small town Maine, grappling with isolation and first-time love, and traversing the frustrating gap between imagination and reality. Exhilarating and heartfelt, the film grants an intimate, empathetic view of an expressive and seemingly fearless outsider and provides an unvarnished and unique snapshot into what it’s like to grow up in America.
- The Quiet Life - a new conversation with director Jennifer Venditti and Billy Price (2020)
- Billy in the Big Apple - a new video made from never-before-seen outtakes (2020)
- Pieces that Don’t Fit - a short film by Jennifer Venditti (2008)
- Feature-length audio commentary by Jennifer Venditti and Ryan Gosling (2008)
- New theatrical trailer
- Liner notes by Miranda July (2008)